Thursday, October 15, 2009

Two Week Break Plans

Just so you all know where I'll be and what I'll be doing over the next two weeks, I'm going to post it here for you!

Tuesday, Oct. 20th - Flying from Salzburg to London
-Find my hostel, find the Globe theater and have a little Shakespeare party with myself, eat a bagel

Wednesday, Oct. 21st - Go to the National Gallery in the morning, and then another amazing museum after lunch. Enjoy some authentic Indian Food for dinner.

Thursday, Oct. 22nd - Fly from London to Paris
-Find Adele's house, unload there and explore the city a little, maybe meet up with Melissa

Friday, Oct. 23rd - THE LOUVRE.

Saturday and Sunday - Go to Normandy with Adele and her family! Yippee!

Monday, Oct. 26th - Explore Paris some more

Tuesday, Oct. 27th - Take a train from Paris to Stuttgart
-Meet Sula!

Wednesday, Oct. 28th - Go to Wuerzburg for the day, and see Tiepolo's Residenz Frescoes!

Thursday, Oct. 29th - Hang out in Stuttgart

Friday, Oct. 30th - Take a train back to Salzburg!

So, it should be pretty cool! Special thanks to Kristel, for giving me all her friend's contact information and to them for hosting me. Wish me luck! I'll do my best to make sure I get back in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment